A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our prestigious Gordon Street practice for an Optical Assistant.
You will be responsible for
- Booking appointments and general practice admin
- Providing a friendly and approachable point of contact for all patients
- Sales and processing transactions
- Performing pre-testing checks,
- Carrying out simple repairs on patients’ spectacles and maintaining and replenishing stock levels.
- General housekeeping duties.
The successful candidate will ideally have retail or customer service experience and be looking to begin an exciting career within the optical industry.
You will need excellent communication and customer service skills as this role involves dealing with a wide variety of patients. You should also be well organised and adaptable in order to carry out the variety of work this role provides.
A competitive salary and benefits package as well as further training and career development within the optical industry.
If you are interested, please send a CV summarising your experience to date with a cover letter detailing your strengths, your aspirations and why you believe that you should be considered for this opportunity.