Win a signed Clan shirt!
To celebrate our partnership with Braehead Clan, we’re giving you the chance to win a Clan shirt signed by the team and 4 tickets to a game. All you have to do is spend over £50 in our Paisley practice or sign up for our direct debit service to be entered into a prize draw.
Visit our Paisley practice
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of this prize draw is Black & Lizars, a company registered in Scotland (registration number SC189423), having its registered address at 17 Robert Drive, Glasgow G51 3HE. The opening date for the prize draw is on 2 October 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 4 November 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The prize draw will include entries from the Black & Lizars practice at New St, Paisley.
- Upon spending £50 or more in store or signing up to a direct debit you can enter the prize draw by completing an entry form and providing your name, address and contact number / email address. There is only one prize and you may make only one entry per purchase.
- Black & Lizars will draw one winner at random on 6 November 2017 and it will be supervised by an independent person. The winner will receive a signed Braehead Clan shirt and 4 tickets to a Braehead Clan game. One company draw will take place using all the entries.
- The Winner will be notified within one week of the draw by email or telephone. If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize by 23.59pm on 20 November 2017 the winner's prize will be forfeited and Black & Lizars will make another random draw to select another winner in accordance with the process above.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw is open to permanent UK and Northern Ireland residents who are aged 18 or over, except Black & Lizars employees. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be used by Black & Lizars for the purposes of the fulfilment /delivery of the prize only.
- Any data you provide us is in and will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Black & Lizars Marketing Department, 17 Robert Drive, Glasgow G51 3HE OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Black & Lizars reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Black & Lizars reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Black & Lizars, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Black & Lizars, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner may be required, to take part in reasonable post prize draw publicity for Black & Lizars which may include photography for publicity purposes in any media.
- Black & Lizars accepts no responsibility for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information by the winner. Black & Lizars accept no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- Black & Lizars decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the draw.
- Prize details are correct at date of publication. The prize is supplied by Braehead Clan and Black & Lizars. Black & Lizars reserves the right to substitute any element of the prize with a similar prize of equal value should the prize become unavailable for any reason or circumstances outwith Black & Lizars' control make it necessary to do so.
The prize draw will be governed by Scots law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.