Experience the next level of eye care excellence
In 2015 we launched the Black Card, our most advanced eye care
plan. Member benefits include advanced clinical tests, unique
discounts and spectacle breakage cover.
The NHS eye examination in Scotland is comprehensive - but now
we can do so much more. Black Card holders are entitled to
• 3D eye imaging of both the front and back of the eye
• Panoramic 200-degree retinal photographic scan (standard
retinal photography is 45 degrees)
• Corneal contour scanning
• Longer appointments with detailed explanation of
• Exclusive members-only discounts
• Breakage cover for glasses and sunglasses
• Access to free trials of new developments in contact
The costs of these Black Card benefits are:
- Eye Care scheme - £12.95 per month by Direct Debit.
- Contact Lens scheme - your contact lens monthly direct debit
plus an additional £6.00 per month.
To start enjoying the benefits of the Black Card, simply
complete the form below and we'll contact you securely to arrange
your direct debit.
For further information about the Black Card please contact us
on 0141 445 8380.